Sunday, April 4, 2010

way too long...

It's been way too long since i've updated my blog. Sorry! It's been a busy few months. We are about a week away from delivering our little boy and we will be a family of 4! We haven't decided on a name yet so i'll keep you posted. This has been an ongoing debate in our house for months. If it were up to Brandon, this little boy would be named Hank Grissom...or Rocco or Gus....or Roger:) We have a long list of possible names and Brandon has an even longer list of unique names that he likes!

Stella is about to be 3 1/2 and is as sweet and sassy as ever. She is very talkative and excited to become a big sister! She can't wait for the baby to be born so that she can go buy him a Spiderman toy! I think she will be a great sister.

Here are some recent pics of her.....


Stella-Easter 2010

Stella-Valentines Day 2010

Stella @ Caitlins Wedding (it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding and so special for our entire family to be involved).

4 comments:

Jenny Wheelis said...

Gosh... she is just so beautiful! Love you guys so much... Can't wait to hear of the arrival. My grandpas's name was Roger... I vote for that. He just passed away a few weeks ago at the age of 98. Longevity! Hugs!

Jessica said...

Such cute pics of Stella! Good luck next week, can't wait to see pics of the new lil man

NATALIE said...

SUCH a great pic of Stella and that HOTT boy in the purple! :-)

Lindsay said...

I love that black ad white pic of her, Bek! Every time I think I have seen the cutest picture of Stella, you go and post an even cuter one! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this last week as a family of three. I am counting on you to tell me what becoming four is like! Wishing you an easy delivery and speedy recovery after that healthy baby boy!

Lindsay (and Claire)