Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's been so long!

It's been so long since i've updated my blog! It is my goal to do this more often:) So much has happened over the last 2 months.....it's hard to know where to start!

So-I'll start off slow, with some pictures to hi-light a few of the special things we've been doing lately.

1. Stella turns 3! All I can say is that 3......is way different than 2! She is vocal....intelligent....emotional...and completely adorable. I feel like i'm dealing with a kid instead of a baby. She is hilarious and I tell her that she's my favorite on a regular basis.

2. Stella dressed up like a princess for Halloween again this year. She wears a tiara on a daily basis so I guess it was the best choice and I didn't have to purchase a costume! She didn't like the masks/scary stuff this year so we stayed inside most of the day, but she does LOVE one thing about Halloween.......CANDY CORN.

3. Our good friend Scott Bartlow celebrated his birthday and hosted a 2o's themed murder mystery party. So fun! I'm not sure what my face is doing.....but it was a lot of fun!

4. And a special one-Brandon hasn't even seen this picture yet:) Tonight he fell asleep with Stella and I came in and snapped this picture. He is on vacation this week and we are so happy about it!
More updates to come.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.


3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my heart, that pic of Brandon and Stella is just so precious. She is truly an amazing girl, I can't believe she's 3!!!!

Jennifer said...

I like your pictures. Stella is so cute... I can't believe she's 3 either. WOW! Time flies..

Love you girl!

Melissa Walsh said...

Beki, I love your blog! Stella is getting so big! I agree with Anna, that picture of her and Brandon is precious. =)